Vintage Advance Patterns:
- Vintage Advance Patterns
- Date through the 1930's-1960's
- No dates that are printed the vintage habits
- 1930's The Eiffel Tower seems when you look at the logo design bbwdatefinder coupon
- 1940's & 1950's title logo design seems close to the top of envelope in bold kind
- 1960's title logo design relocated to along side it. In 1962 the Sew Simple patterns had the title logo design regarding the base of envelope
- Most 1940's & 1950's habits had been unprinted
- Among the final businesses to create patterns that are unprinted
- The habits had been offered solely by J.C. Penney. When you look at the mid 1960's the Advance company ended up being offered to Puritan Fashions. They stopped utilising the Advance name.
1940's Advance Pattern 1950's Advance Pattern 1960's Advance Pattern
Vintage Butterick Patterns:
- Vintage Butterick Patterns
- Habits were undated
- Beginning when you look at the 1920 's a Deltor (instruction sheet) ended up being included
- Envelopes into the 1930's were simple with easy designs
- Starting in the late 1940's Butterick started printing their habits. Moved away from perforated habits utilizing the holes & notches.
- Throughout the 1950's logo design ended up being positioned in the top of corner that is left a colored field around it.